Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Glitter Toe Parties

The season is here for GLITTER TOE PARTIES!!! Glitter toes are a thin layer of gel that is cured under the light so you won't have to continue to paint them for at least 6 weeks. You also don't have to worry about chipping! (Gel is not harmful to your toes.) You can host a party for different occasions...Girls Nights, Bridal Parties, Birthday Parties, Young Women Activities or just for fun! I also do them out of my home in Bountiful so if you are not the type to throw a party you can still have cute toes without the hassle! At a party I charge $15 for adults and $10 for young girls. The original price is $20. If you do throw a party and there are at least 5 paying girls the host receives her glitter toes for FREE! If you are interested in hosting a party or coming to my home please give me a call or send me an email at shawneegriffeth@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment